Saturday 5 March 2011

Butter this up


Right, so here is one of  the three brown beauties I baked this very day.

Here are the remains of a loaf after my dad awoke for nightshift.  

And here is the little recipe I found with my bestfriend and mother (google).

And there is the wicked awesome $5 purchase from Michaels I scooped up the other day when I realized how behind I was on becoming a homemaker. Seriously, how sweet would that be? Stay at home, baking, crafting, jumping on the bed with your 3 hyper active kids, cleaning, gardening, staying awake for hours taking care of the little ones, napping...I really am having a hard time waiting. But I figure, this is some good time to prepare. So, feel free to email me your favorite recipes and I'll add them to my little magic box. Butter it up baby. mmmMMmmm Mmmmmm 

1 comment: