Saturday 19 March 2011

sweet sticky cinnamon rolls

 

IMG_3949IMG_3954IMG_3955

Okee dokee. They aren’t perfect but they are pretty close. So here are the sweetest buns that came out of my oven recently. I made them with splenda and splenda brown sugar mix. AMAZING!! but…only amazing as soon as they come out of the oven. After about 30 minutes the splenda hardens. Note* make the dough with real sugar as it helps the dough rise. I only rose these once which made for a bit heavy pastry.Next time I will have it rise a second time and it will be ultra fluffy.

Here’s the link to the recipe http://www.oprah.com/food/Gooey-Cinnamon-Sticky-Buns 

***You know if it’s from Oprah’s kitchen it’s going to make you fat, so make these for someone else. Or like I did,  with splenda, and you can cut the calories by a third!

No comments:

Post a Comment